Leírás és Paraméterek
The aart T 10 A is a self-powered, 2-Way high-performance multipurpose loudspeaker system, designed for professional portable and installed applications. With a 90°H x 60°V coverage pattern it combines high output capability with excellent sound performance in a multiangle compact enclosure, made of 15 mm plywood.
It features a powerful 10”/2” (75mm) voice coil low frequency drive unit, and a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.75” voice coil for extended high frequency response. The integrated high performance Class D 2-channel amplifier, with integrated 2-channel DSP, delivers outstanding dynamic and excellent headroom. The 4 DSP presets and clearly arranged Input - Output section enable high application flexibility.
The versatile aart T 10 A suits for speech and music applications as a stand-alone fullrange loudspeaker or MF/HF speaker in sound reinforcement systems.
- High-class performance in a compact design
- Class D bi-amped power module
- User-rotatable, constant directivity 90° x 60° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- 4 DSP presets
- Dual-band limiter
- Two inputs with level control, XLR/6.3 Jack Combo, one with MIC/LINE switch and with high- resolution microphone pre-amplifiers (in MIC mode)
- Line/Mix OUT switchable
- Main and monitor operation possible
- M8 inserts for flexible mounting options
- Weight only 14.8 kg
|Hangfal típusa||Self-powered, two-way bi-amped, multifunctional|
|Frekvenciaátvitel (-10dB)||55 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Lesugárzási szög||90° x 60°|
|Teljesítmény||300 W continuous, 1200 W peak|
|Maximum SPL (Calculated at 1m)||123 dB continuous, 128 dB peak|
|Csatlakozók||2 x XLR/6.35 Jack Combo, 1x XLR|
|Méretek||320 x 518 x 293mm|